Content Management System
Ecommerce Website Design uses WordPress as its CMS (Content Management System.)
WordPress started as a simple blogging platform in 2003 since when it has accelerated to become a highly dynamic, open and adaptable CMS of decidedly epic proportions. Upwards of 60% of all websites are built using it, and it is trusted by some very big names- Facebook, Skype and Sony to name but a few.
There are many good reasons for using WordPress as our CMS.
- Precise Search Engine Optimisation is a significant advantage. WordPress has the essential components which allow Google to index content and keywords accurately and quickly, helping to raise the profile of your website.
- Fully customisable for virtually limitless creative possibilities. WordPress has evolved and grown into a flexible system that is being added to all the time. If an unusual design option is required there are thousands of plug-ins available to create any feature you or we can imagine.
- User friendly and intuitive which means that once your website is up and running, you and your staff will easily input and update content and take control of your business.
- Brilliant for blogs. You can have a company blog attached to your website which is a fantastic marketing tool and helps build good customer relations. This can in turn be channelled into Twitter and Facebook.
- Tried, tested and trusted CMS used by many prominent companies.
With our expertise and experience with WordPress you can rely on us to know the best ways to make use of this incredible CMS to create a successful website for your online retail business.